Your visit, Our facilities, Improvement Projects, Supporting us… Tell us what you think!
We are proud that Bute Park has continued to play an important role in supporting Cardiff’s residents with access to green and open space for their physical and mental wellbeing throughout the coronavirus pandemic.
The Bute Park Management Team conduct a user survey every year to monitor our performance and your satisfaction with the park. In 2018, 2019 and 2020 the park received a 98% satisfaction rate.
A number of common themes emerged; broadly speaking people were very satisfied with the park and expressed how valuable the site was to them. Its natural features, the city centre location and high standard of maintenance and cleanliness were particularly prized.
We would love to hear your views and suggestions on how to make your visitor experience even better and would be grateful if you could spare a few minutes of your time to answer some questions which we will use to inform and develop our future plans.
This survey will close on 30th September 2021
More from the Bute Blog...
- Bute Park 2021 User Survey
- Use of Bute Park during the Covid-19 pandemic (Updated 28.07.2021)
- Sophia Gardens Celebration Package Opportunity
- Table Tennis comes to Bute Park in memory of former Cardiff student who died suddenly, at 29
- “We’re all in this together, please keep our parks clean” – a plea from Ken, Street Cleansing Team