It is illegal to use an e-scooter in Bute Park.
E-scooters are classified as ‘powered transporters’ and are legally defined as motor vehicles. It is illegal to ride them in areas used by pedestrians, cyclists and horse riders. This includes parks. Cardiff Council are the land owner and do not grant permission for their use. If you see illegal use of e-scooters in Bute Park you can report this via our incident report form or to South Wales Police either by calling 101 or by e-mailing email@example.com
More from the Bute Blog...
- Use of Bute Park during the Covid-19 pandemic (Updated 04.05.2021)
- Sophia Gardens Celebration Package Opportunity
- Table Tennis comes to Bute Park in memory of former Cardiff student who died suddenly, at 29
- “We’re all in this together, please keep our parks clean” – a plea from Ken, Street Cleansing Team
- Bute Park gets a Green Key