Dogs are welcome in Bute Park although there are some places where they should be kept on a lead.
If you wish to exercise your dog in the park consider the following:
- It is your responsibility to pick up after your dog
- It is your responsibility to keep your dog under control
- Always keep your dog in sight
- Always keep the lead handy, you may need it
- Respect the dogs-on-leads areas
- Respect other users and the wildlife
More from the Bute Blog...
- Bute Park 2021 User Survey
- Use of Bute Park during the Covid-19 pandemic (Updated 28.07.2021)
- Sophia Gardens Celebration Package Opportunity
- Table Tennis comes to Bute Park in memory of former Cardiff student who died suddenly, at 29
- “We’re all in this together, please keep our parks clean” – a plea from Ken, Street Cleansing Team