Exercise classes

First published 10th Jun, 2020

Any individual undertaking commercial activity on Council land has to be given a permit to operate and an annual fee is payable. We will require certain documentation from you in order to grant the permit.

If this is something you wish to pursue please contact us giving details of your proposed activity to discuss.