Any individual undertaking commercial activity on Council land has to be given a permit to operate and an annual fee is payable. We will require certain documentation from you in order to grant the permit.
If this is something you wish to pursue please contact us giving details of your proposed activity to discuss.
More from the Bute Blog...
- Use of Bute Park during the Covid-19 pandemic (Updated 27.05.2021)
- Sophia Gardens Celebration Package Opportunity
- Table Tennis comes to Bute Park in memory of former Cardiff student who died suddenly, at 29
- “We’re all in this together, please keep our parks clean” – a plea from Ken, Street Cleansing Team
- Bute Park gets a Green Key