In advance of your event you should develop procedures to be followed by staff and volunteers in case of a park-related incident.
Should a bollard strike occur you must report this to the Bute Park Team immediately with photographs so the situation can be escalated if necessary.
A guide is available for safe operation of the Bute Park Bollard
Please complete an incident report, it is essential that the following information is recorded:
- Name of person recording the incident
- Name of driver
- Name of company
- Driver/Company address
- Mobile number driver
- Company contact number
- Make and model of vehicle
- Registration number
- Name of insurance company
- Take photos showing the damage to the bollard and vehicle
- Please provide contact details for any eye witnesses.
Note: There is a minimum £50+VAT admin fee following a bollard strike. An invoice for recoverable costs will be raised to cover any repair work and call out charges.All event guidance