Only operational vehicles are permitted to enter the park. All personal vehicles should be parked outside.
It is possible to arrange part or exclusive hire of adjacent Council-managed public pay and display car parks.
For 20 vehicles or under:
- Use the pay and display car parks on North Road/Sophia Gardens
- Pay at the machine or create an account and pay via MiPermit
- MiPermit will need all vehicle registrations put in but multiple vehicles can be added under one account and a receipt will be provided
- This will incur the daily cost and spaces will not be reserved
For 21 vehicles or over:
- There is an area (north of the vehicle access bridge) that can be partitioned and has lockable bollards that can be put in place which would have to be managed by the hirer
- The cost of this area would cost £8.40 x 21 spaces + £58 admin fee. Total = £234.40
- Any additional spaces required would be charged at £8.40.
Minimum 5 working days’ notice required – contact the Parking Team to arrange for invoicing of this area and to inform parking attendants of the authorised parking request.
Contact the Parking Team to discuss use of larger parking areas or use of the Sophia Gardens Spine Road for access.All event guidance