The Bute Park Education Centre offers a unique small conference and meeting venue situated within the city’s premier grade-1 listed historic park and arboretum.
Located right at the heart of Cardiff, the site is easily accessible, but has all the tranquility and beauty of a countryside getaway.
If you are looking for an informal but well-equipped venue that enables guests to be inspired and stimulated by nature, then the Bute Park Education Centre is an excellent choice.
Particularly suited to meetings, workshops, seminars and small conferences, we offer a main classroom, optional break out room and a reception area, for display material. Your guests will enjoy a pleasant walk through the park to the venue (restricted vehicle drop off by arrangement), and there is a high-quality caterer who will tailor buffets and refreshment packages to your particular taste and budget.
Our excellent facilities include:
• Beautiful parkland setting with views into the working horticultural nursery
• Easily accessible city centre location
• Flexible training/exhibition/meeting spaces
• Free WiFi
• DDA compliance, including hearing loops
All our hire charges are inclusive of the following:-
• Room set up according to your requirements
• Use of the presentation facilities (electric screen, ceiling mounted projector, speakers, wireless key board and mouse)
• Use of up to 3 flip charts, pads and pens
• Complimentary jugs of water and glasses
We also have a smaller break out room adjacent to the main classroom. This can be hired in addition to the main classroom for an extra cost. If you have any queries regarding the hire of the Bute Park Education Centre, please don’t hesitate to call us on 02920 788402 or email email@example.com. Regular repeat bookings receive discounted rates, please contact us to discuss.
If you want to hire the Education Centre, please complete and submit our Education Centre Application Form and someone will be in touch shortly.